- Jamaican Me Crazy-This is not just a perfect response to any outlandish request, it is also a delectable brew that blends Kahlua and Vanilla Creme with the sweetness of smooth caramel.
- Colombian Supremo-For those purists out there, this unflavored South American coffee makes a beautiful full-bodied cup!
- Highlander Grogg-Can't make it to the Emerald Isle? No worries. Just brew up a cup of this butterscotch infused coffee with a hint of liqueur, and a dash of spice...YUM!
- 89'er Blend-Celebrating the Okies to the south, this blend of chocolate fudge, Irish creme, hazelnut and amaretto is always a popular choice.
- Orange Seville-The aroma of this one is enough to bring you to your knees. This brew is a blend of delicate cherry notes with real bits of Seville oranges ground in.
Come on in and grab a pound for the long, cold weekend ahead!