2019 has been a terrific year at Home at Last and I am eternally grateful for all your support. To show my thanks, bring this post in anytime during January 2020 and receive 20% OFF any one, in-stock, regularly-priced item.
Limit one discount per household. No cash value.
1. Embrace the Unexpected—Creativity is memorable. Use a blanket as a tablecloth, top a hurricane with a disco ball...the odder your use of an everyday item, the more your guests will remember it.
2. Bring Back the Good Old Days—Rely on nostalgia to get your guests’ memories rolling. Old family photos, classic board games and a vintage musical playlist are just the ticket.
3. Audience Participation—Press your guests into action with conversation starter place cards or fill-in the blank place mats. The resulting conversations will create new memories while reviving old ones.
4. Dress in Layers—More is definitely more. The impact of two tablecloths, two napkins, three china patterns and a partridge in a pear tree will make your table stand out from the crowd.
5. Ditch the Devices—Nothing kills the mood of a delightful evening more than the blue glow of an iPhone. Without the distraction of Siri, Google, Instagram and Facebook, you will create new meaningful memories every time you gather.
So, I have 4 brothers-in-law and I think they are all hard to buy for. Take it from me...any one of these 5 recommendations would satisfy the most difficult-to-please guy on your list.
I swear by Jack Black...and any guy who tries it will too. Whether you pick a body wash, a moisturizer, or some of the slickest shaving cream ever, he will be a fan for life.
Fellas need a little bit of excitement when it comes to getting dressed for the office. Check out our selection of men's socks that will spark a conversation and a chuckle around the water cooler.
Yes, you did your best raising him, but every once in a while, a salty sailor seems to emerge. Gift him this clever swear jar to determine if he's a beginner, a master, or anything in between.
I love a good manly candle...and this one puts most others to shame. Serengeti from Niven Morgan smells like the leather interior of a brand new Porsche. It's what's burning at my house.
We all know the men in our lives can sometimes smell a little south of acceptable. What better way to keep him fresh as can be than with the laundry products from Frey. Super-concentrated and great for the environment, they smell more like cologne than detergent.
Yeah, she's a little hard to buy for...but take a look at these 5 ideas from the shelves that are guaranteed to keep you on her Nice list this year.
Gorgeous bags and accessories from Spartina. These floral and geometric prints featuring hues of pinks, navies, toast, and berry are sure to brighten up the dull winter days ahead.
One of my favorite scents in the shop, Cashmere is just as soft and silky as it sounds. Enjoy it as a body lotion, hand lotion, fragrance spray, hand wash, candle, diffuser, and bath salts.
There really is no better gift than an inspirational message accompanied by a piece of delicate jewelry. These lovely necklaces from Spartina range from $36-$39 and are perfect for every age.
You know she's the Queen...She knows she's the queen. Make it official with Mariposa's Queen Bee frame in sand-cast aluminum or choose from one of our many other frames that help capture the magic moments in life.
She loves to laugh and her wicked sense of humor will appreciate the slab pads from Roseanne Beck. Each one funnier than the last.
I'm Dan Brungardt and have been the proprietor and designer at Home at Last for the past 15 years. I'm constantly inspired by the things I see around me and now I get to share them with you!